HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Monday, July 29, 2013

New In: The Bohemian Dream 7-2013

Hey girls! How was your weekend?

As some of you might have noticed, I'm kinda on the low-key with updates in my jewelry collection. The pressure of work has been eating me alive and I have to cool it down for a little before I drop dead. I am working on new designs for my Autumn/Winter collection, from September I'll be back in the game baby!
My "The Bohemian Dream"-project is going really well and sales are growing explosively. Today I want to share some of my new pieces I created this July. Would totally love to hear your opinions! If you appreciate upcycling, you should for sure visit my Etsy Shop :) www.etsy.com/shop/TheBohemianDream.

Love,
Lucia

Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. You are a great designer Lucia!!! This bohemian dream collection is beyond gorgeous!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice pics like it
    xx
    http://thedesire.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures and very nice items! I am for sure going to check out your etsy shop!
    Keep up the good work!!

    xo
    www.SarandaAdriana.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yellow and white top is adorable!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superleuke post, de foto's zijn mooi :) Liefs, Anne

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing looks!!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. He wat staat jij daar toch altijd goed bij! Ultimate bohemian lady! Die voorlaatste jurk is echt leuk.

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucia, you have a gift! I love the upcycled pieces (especially that yellow and white shirt) =) You are very talented!
    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat heb je een grote blog zeg! Leuk!

    Personal blog: Tao of Sophia
    Founder of Blog and The City

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear Lucia!
    wow, you are a great designer! Love love love this bohemian dream collection!
    I love all of them! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores