HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Friday, July 5, 2013

July Inspirational Quotes

Oh my, July already? Can't believe how fast the time is passing me by (don't I always start each months inspirational quotes post like this?..uhuuh). Sorry for the absence by the way, I decided to have a spontaneous vacation because I was about to have a burn-out from my loads of work! Running a company is the nicest thing in the world, but make sure you always plan enough vacations, else you'll keep on going and going until you drop dead. Anyway, let's free our minds and get inspired by some quotes to start this month and the weekend fresh! If you want to know where I get all these beautiful quotes from, see my ridiculously big collection of almost 1000 quotes at my Wise Words Pinboard.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Love,
Lucia

IMPORTANT: Since Google will be discontinuing Google Reader on July 1st this year, I would like to invite everyone to as well follow me via Bloglovin, so you will continue receiving my blog updates. This also counts for all your other favorite blogs, import them to Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin


3 comments:

  1. WOW our blog is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it, keep working on it :)

    I'm your newest follower :)

    annasmirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love that quote "say yes" - beautiful and true!
    I follow you via bloglovin so we'll definitely be keeping in touch!!

    PS: I'll be measuring my wrist tomorrow at work, sorry for the delay!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful inspirations ;)



    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores