HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Free People July Catalog 2013

July is basically at its end, but it's never too late to share the Free People July catalog :). This months catalog was yet again divine. The new blouses and prints are so gorgeous! Want it all, Lord help me please! Sharing some of my favorites today.

Love,
Lucia

Visit Free People for the full July catalog.

My favs:

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Wow you have good fashion sense! All your favourites are great styles.

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
  2. obsessed with that last babydoll to the left, so great!

    www.laceeswan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've always loved clothing catalogs, and this one is no exemption!

    xo, Carla
    www.CarlaViolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh the second last dress - I must own!

    x Arushi
    www.bohemianlikeyou.net

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores