HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New In: The Bohemian Dream 6-2013

Hey everyone!

Just a short post for today. I barely have time to blog lately and I really don't like that, boohoo! And oh my, I miss it! I haven't forgot about you girlies, I just need to cut back my daily visits to all your lovely blogs to weekly visits due to a crazy amount of work. Also my Upcycling project is going pretty well, which gives me even less time. The vintage store which provides me clothing to upcycle is selling my creations like crazy! This project is really growing into something good. Also my international online store via Etsy is getting more and more attention each day. Me = happy!

I want to share some of my new pieces for June. Let me know what you think! If you appreciate upcycled vintage and love Boho style, you should check out my collection via Etsy :) www.etsy.com/shop/TheBohemianDream.

Love,
Lucia

IMPORTANT: Since Google will be discontinuing Google Reader on July 1st this year, I would like to invite everyone to as well follow me via Bloglovin, so you will continue receiving my blog updates. This also counts for all your other favorite blogs, import them to Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I love all of them!!! second blouse is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabuloso tu look estas siempre preciosa tienes un blog muy especial por lo menos para mi espero te pases por mi blog y te guste como ami el tuyo besossss guapisima. http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely lovely lovely. i am your new bloglovin follower. It would be amazing if you could check my blog and maybe follow me back

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks
    eliza

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mij zou het niet staan, maar dit is echt wel heel leuk! Toffe ontwerpen! Die laatste is m'n favoriet. Jammer dat je niet veel tijd meer hebt om te bloggen, maar je ziet, je hard werk wordt wel beloond! Die vele Etsy bezoeker komen er niet zomaar ;) Je ben zo goed bezig, you go girl!

    En whuuut stop GFC ermee? Boe, dan ben ik zowat al mijn volgers kwijt geloof ik :( En hehe, bedankt voor je lieve comment op m'n blog! Ik ga binnenkort mijn maten een opmeten en zo'n skort bestellen ;) In Chinese maten wordt het wellicht weer een L, comme toujours, haha!

    & Ooo wat wou ik dat het zwembadweer was, ik kijk daar zo naar uit!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die eerste is cool!

    xoxo
    Shalane
    www.thefashionmoodboard.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice post :)
    Amazing blog!

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pieces :) I love them all!

    Love,

    Eliziana

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last one is so pretty!
    It would be so nice if we can follow each others blogs on GFC and bloglovin?
    http://velvetavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all super gorgeous! Very boho, so you! Love the first one and the black one, so pretty for summertime! <333

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores