HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, June 9, 2013

June Inspirational Quotes

Hello June! I know we are in June for over a week hehe, but still I want to share my quotes for this month :). It's so crazy how fast the time flies lately. Hope you girls like the quotes I picked for June. They really inspire me a lot! If you want to know where I get all these beautiful quotes from, see my ridiculously big collection of almost 900 quotes at my Wise Words Pinboard.

Wishing everyone an amazing month, full of love and many exciting experiences!

Love,
Lucia


6 comments:

  1. Lovely qoutes!!

    http://genevievemarak.blogspot.in/2013/06/the-look-for-day-you-dont-need-to-make.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this quote. Thanks for the inspiration. :)
    I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post.

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the "in the end we only regret the chances we didnt take" - I feel like that is just so true.

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! and perfect reminders for me as i graduate from college tomorrow ;)

    Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love what you are doing....something really different and interesting! Love you to check out my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Quote thanks for sharing the great thought .Suggest famous friendship quotes with us

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores