HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Free People June Catalog 2013

A little later than normal, but never too late: the new Free People Catalog! The June catalog is yet again out of control gorgeous. Really love what they did with the mood of this months catalog. I get a little grumpy lately viewing their website... too much I want, too much I can't afford, yuck!! Anyways, want to share some of my favorites with you girls as always! Gorgeous right!?

Love,
Lucia

Visit the Free People for the full June catalog.

My favs:

IMPORTANT: Since Google will be discontinuing Google Reader on July 1st this year, I would like to invite everyone to as well follow me via Bloglovin, so you will continue receiving my blog updates. This also counts for all your other favorite blogs, import them to Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I really love all of the dresses !!, are amazing!,
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gave collectie! Die lange rok met sequins is echt zo mooi! En ja, het is echt jammer dat GFC weg gaat, hoewel het nog steeds niet 100% zeker is; iedereen lijkt iets anders te zeggen. Maar wat je zegt is waar, de echte trouwe volgers zullen je blog wel blijven lezen :) Bloglovin is gelukkig ook een heel goede reader!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear Lucia, cómo estás amiga?
    I missed seeing your blog!! I absolutely love this post, Free people is amazing!!
    Have a great the week!
    Besos desde México.
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. I am in love with that white swimsuit cover-up!! It is amazing --- and so are those necklaces!!!

    ♥, Jo
    www.styleat30.com
    www.facebook.com/StyleAt30

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that second swim cover up and the second last Maxi dress - gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous items! <3 I so wish I had those for my vacation lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! :)
    P.S. We were following each other on GFC :) However, as they are shutting down GFC, what do you think about following each other on Bloglovin?
    If you want to, just follow me and leave a comment on my blog so that I can return the favor!
    Looking forward to it :)
    Tina from the Style Sinners
    http://tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores