HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Camilla Franks

I know Summer has just started, but in my mind I'm already thinking about my fall/winter collection. All big designer launch their next seasons collections months before, but I like to keep it a secret until the new season almost starts. I've been designing and looking for inspiration for weeks now. One designer who really inspired me is Camilla Franks from Australia. I love her vibrant, playful and signature colourful graphic prints and free-flowing designs. I wanted to share her fall/winter 2013-2014 collection with you today. The lookbook is kinda busy, but you should see all pieces separatly at www.camilla.com.au, you'll love it!

Love,
Lucia

IMPORTANT: Since Google will be discontinuing Google Reader on July 1st this year, I would like to invite everyone to as well follow me via Bloglovin, so you will continue receiving my blog updates. This also counts for all your other favorite blogs, import them to Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Very very cool! <3
    Going to follow you on Bloglovin' now...

    http://sarandasuzannaadriana.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3367972/sarandipity

    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend, how are you?
    I´m fine with a lot of work :S
    Wow, this is an amazing collection,
    thanks for sharing with us!

    Big kiss from México city :)


    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores