HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Thursday, May 9, 2013

New for Spring: Silk embroidered Neon cuffs

Hey girls!

I want to share some new bracelet designs I've launched yesterday! I made these bright cuffs with colorful silk and hand embroidered/beaded them with high quality acrylic neon facet beads. They are perfect for the festival season. I've had many custom requests since I launched them, less than 12 hours ago. So crazy! What you girls think? Your honest opinion and support is highly appreciated! :)

Where to buy: via www.LuciaFloresDesign.com or www.etsy.com/shop/LuciaFloresDesign

Don't forget to sign up for my Spring Giveaway!

Love,
Lucia

IMPORTANT: Since Google will be discontinuing Google Reader on July 1st this year, I would like to invite everyone to as well follow me via Bloglovin, so you will continue receiving my blog updates. This also counts for all your other favorite blogs, import them to Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

20 comments:

  1. Such nice bracelets! Love the pop of neon! <3

    xoxo
    Saranda @ Sarandipity
    http://sarandasuzannaadriana.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cuff ar really lovely, perfect for summer!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Win an amazing and elegant Chicabiti dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I love your blog your posts are amazing !!! go check and subscribe !

    this is my blog http://wtfstreetstyle.blogspot.pt
    my istagram username : missappowtfstreetstyle
    my facebookpage: http://www.facebook.com/wtfstreetstyle

    kisses WTF! STREET STYLE !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your rings! And I think the new design is so much fun! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing colors! Feel free to follow me and I will follow back! Just let me know! Kisses from Greece!

    xx
    FashionEvELand | FEEL
    http://fashioneveland.blogspot.gr/
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionEvELand

    ReplyDelete
  6. Son preciosas!!! me gustan mucho.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! These bracelets are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Che belle cose

    New post on the blog:
    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/2013/05/choies-giveaway.html

    Baci baci J&J

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really love the light pink and the white cuff!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. sooo beautiful! Loving that neon yellow with the soft cream/grey - sooo gorgeous! Love you creativity Lucia, you seize to amaze!! These are all just so so so lovely<333

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are fantastic - I am in love with the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blue and red are defo my favs! Love your blog just found it! xx

    herlux fashion blog
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. So creative ! :D I love all of them <3
    Hugs **.**
    secretlypralines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh ze zijn weer superleuk! Mooi gemaakt meid!

    Xo Imke

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like so much what you did here.
    @paquetevistasbi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome cuff bracelets!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those as so pretty, quirky and chic! Love it! :D

    Adly of Wish&Wear

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hola amigaaaaaaaa! <3
    How are you? I hope fine :)
    I love all the bracelets, my favorite is the first one!!!

    Big kiss.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores