HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Thursday, May 2, 2013

May Inspirational Quotes

Hello May! To start the new month fresh, here are some beautiful quotes to get inspired by. Hope you girls get some inspiration out of these lovely words! If you want to know where I get all these beautiful quotes from, see my ridiculously big collection of almost 700 quotes at my Wise Words Pinboard.

Wishing everyone a lovely month, full of love and many amazing experiences!

Love,
Lucia

15 comments:

  1. I absolutely loooove this post, quotes are my favourite thing to read!

    www.101FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. a little bit of inspiration never hurts! love these quotes!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! Totally gave my midday a good boost!

    <3,
    ~N
    Wardrobe on Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all these quotes! Definitely inspirational, I need to be more positive in my life, ha ha
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy bonita inspiraciĆ³n!!!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. genial post!
    acabo de descubrir tu blog...
    te sigo!!
    jajajaj

    besinesssss

    alba
    www.descalzaporelparque.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hei, here's so beautiful, lovely notes!!!
    Just found your blog, what about following each other with gfc, bloglovin and facebook?
    Let me know on my blog dear, xxx
    Enjoy the weekend!

    Nelslicious

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belle quotes

    New post on the blog:

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/2013/05/b-and-little-more.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some true words of wisdom here! I need to remember some of these xxxx

    http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. es una entrada preciosa.un beso! y gracias por pasarte :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely blog!! www.vientofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores