HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Arnhem Clothing

Hello sweethearts!

Oh my, I can't believe I haven't been anywhere close to my blog for over a week!! Working with retailers is good for my business, but bad for my health. For the past week I've been working so many hours a day (15 approx.), that I was too exhausted to post anything, and even worse, visit my favorite blogs!!! Ridiculous! I haven't forgot about you girls ;). Finally it's weekend again and I decided to drop my work for a few hours to catch up. Oh, bloggies, how I've missed you!!

I wanted to close this post with introducing you to a brand I've found online a couple of days ago, which I absolutely adore! It's called Arnhem Clothing. They have a gorgeous collection of Boho Hippie style clothing. Isn't it gorgeous?

Sorry for my absence, but I'm back, yeah! Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!

Lots of Love,
Lucia

4 comments:

  1. They have really pretty pieces and i love the black dress with the etnic print would be perfect for summer time !
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whuuut 15 uur per dag, poor girl! Ik hoop dat je dit weekend een beetje hebt kunnen rusten. En dat rode jurkje is zooo mooi, damn!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe noo, busy bee! Sounds like you've had a seriously hectic week,I can't even imagine! Poor you!
    Love all these looks, especially the last dress though - so unique and pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool photo!!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores