HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Seven Chakra's

The seven chakra's are the energy points in your body. These chakra's are like spirals of energy, each one relating to the others. I have been very aware of these energy points since I started yoga some years ago. It helps me to free my mind, re-balance and stimulate my body's own healing process. If our energy centres become blocked or depleted, then our body cannot function properly and this, in turn, can lead to a variety of problems on any level. I thinks it's very important for everyone to understand what each chakra means. It can help to dispel negative feelings, free blocks and re-balance the body. I thought it would be nice to share the meaning of each chakra.

Acknowledge these chakra's each day and you will be healthy, free and balanced!

Love,
Lucia


1. Root Chakra – Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded. It’s located at the base of spine in tailbone area. Here is where the survival issues relating to financial independence, money, and food emotions lay.

2. Sacral Chakra - Is our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences. It’s located in the lower abdomen, about 2 inches below the navel and 2 inches in. Here is where your sense of abundance, well-being, pleasure, sexuality, and emotions lay.

3. Solar Plexus Chakra - Is our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives. It’s located in the upper abdomen in the stomach area. Here you will find where your self-worth, self-confidence, self-esteem emotions lay.

4.Heart Chakra – Is our ability to love. It’s located at the center of the chest just above the heart. This is where your love, joy, and inner peace lay.

5. Throat Chakra – Is our ability to communicate. It’s located in the throat. Here is where your communication, self-expression of feelings, the truth emotions lay.

6. Third Eye Chakra – Is our ability to focus on and see the big picture. It’s located in the forehead between the eyes. Here is where your intuition, imagination, wisdom, ability to think and make decisions emotions lay.

7. Crown Chakra – Is the highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually. It’s located at the very top of the head. Here is where your inner and outer beauty, our connection to spirituality, pure bliss emotions lay.

21 comments:

  1. I loved this post! Chakras are always good to discuss and talk about!

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post.....
    would you like to follow each other?

    kristinateo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love it. good to know-
    very interesting.
    lovely greets
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post .. I enjoyed reading it .. thanks for sharing :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute..!!!very interesting..
    take a look at my blog..we can follow each other if you want
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really nice post, I've never understood what these actually were before!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for posting this! I'm all about becoming centered recently. I've been doing Yoga so much and have been so interested in researching chakras, you did it for me!
    Thanks for visiting Infinite Style!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love yoga and since I get stressed very easily I am interestd in the Chakras theory!
    Great post Lucia :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post!

    If you have time stop also on my blog!
    xx
    www.ireneccloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's actually so interesting :)


    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!!! I am completely obsessed with this! everything is just so perfect.


    xoxo;
    Yum Diaries, a Food Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love things like this, so interesting!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Didn't know about these - I need more of #5.

    -v
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello from germany :) would you follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? if you like you can start and i'll follow you back waiting for your response ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post! I've never learned about this before so I found it very interesting :)

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores