HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Outfit post #13: Free People top

Some brands I just can't stop talking about. One of them is, of course, Free People!! For my birthday I ordered some gorgeous tops I really, really needed to have. I recieved the package yesterday and I'm over joy. I'm wearing one of the tops today. Isn't it out of control GORGEOUS!!?? It fits perfect and the fabric is super soft, wow! I can combine it with anything, I'm very pleased. If you are having an "I need this top!"-rage right now :P, you can buy the top via Free People here!

Wishing everyone a lovely sunny Sunday!

Love,
Lucia

What I'm wearing:

Top ❤ Free People / Jeans ❤ Diesel / Jewelry ❤ DIY & Vintage / Shoes ❤ British Knights

16 comments:

  1. great look honey, i really love your sweater!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top is so beautiful!! I like your blog!! Hope you visit mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!
    The top you're wearing is really beautiful!
    xo
    Ylenia
    Ambitieuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, your hair is fabulous!

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual, free people's clothes are fabulous, and your hair darling is as fabulous as this top!
    Love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge fan of free people too :).

    http://myfifthavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love the top! I'll have to get looking on their site!
    www.ahkavintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Hunny!!!

    How have You been ?!
    Ive missed talking to you a lot!!!

    I'm so sorrry i've been gone for so long but I'm back now!!

    LOVE and miss your bloggy!!!
    Say hi back some time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look totally gorgeous! Hottie patotie!! Loving the neckline, it's so unique - very very pretty! Also you have such a great figure, this shirt really shows it off - I bet your hubby loves it! :P

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos :) Really nice sweater :)
    You' ve got so interesting face :) Natural, and very pretty ;*
    I'm your newest follower, of course ;*
    secretlypralines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Estas guapisima!!! te queda perfecto.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  12. guauu love your hair!!!! like your blog


    wanna follow each other?? kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love a lot you shirt and your shoes..but als compliment for your hair..are so long and beautiful! i find your blog very interesting..would you like to follow each other in our blog?? will be pleasure for me to keep in touch with you. many kisses
    http://honeyandcotton.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores