HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Monday, April 8, 2013

New In: The Bohemian Dream

Hey girls! How was your weekend?!

A few weeks ago I told you girls about a new project I started. I'm working together with a vintage store in Amsterdam, which provides vintage clothing and I upcycle it into One of a Kind Bohemian pieces. I officially opnened an Etsy Shop to see where this project will take us. I'm very excited about this project! Why would you buy something brand new what everybody already wears, if you can buy eco-friendly One of a Kind upcycled vintage? And for a very nice price! Prices vary from € 15,- to € 50,- euro's. Not bad right, for something One of a Kind AND vintage?!

Want to share some new pieces I've listed last week. If you love upcycled vintage with a Boho touch, you should for sure check out my shop: www.etsy.com/shop/TheBohemianDream

Wishing everyone a lovely week!

Love,
Lucia

7 comments:

  1. I really really like your blog! It's so pretty and put together, now following!

    xx,
    NV

    www.theblogture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing T-Shirts i love all collection :)
    http://femensleatherjackets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool shirts, I really love the second - I think that'll be gorgeous for Summertime!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear Lucia!
    Wow!!! Congrats for your new project! You have a lof of talent,
    I´m proud =) haha
    I wish the best for you!

    Big kiss!
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Collection :)
    http://worldfashionstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores