HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Saturday, April 20, 2013

New for Spring: Bohemian Hippie friendship bracelets

Hey girls!

Just wanted to share a sneak peek of some new designs I've lined up to be launched this weekend! These Bohemian Hippie friendship bracelets are made out of organic cotton and silk. This time I didn't hand paint the fabric but used a transfer. Hand painting 100 stipes of about 2,5 mm would take me a ridiculous amount of time. I embroidered the bracelets with Preciosa rocailles. Don't they look cute!?

Sorry for the short and boring post today :), gotta run! I have a photo shoot to arrange today and it's my birthday tomorrow. Still too much preparation to do :). Wishing you girlies an amazing weekend! And as always, any feedback is HIGHLY appreciated!

Love,
Lucia

7 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! Love how vibrant they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bracelets are amazing!! :)
    love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. molto carini (: Reb, xoxo.

    *Sul mio blog c'è un nuovo post, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/04/random-5.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores