HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Free People April Catalog 2013

Hooray, the new Free People catalog for April is here! The only thing I have to say about it is (again): Gorgeous, Beautiful, I want to have it all...NOW! And oh yeah, I ordered two things from this catalog for my birthday (the 21st!). I SO can't wait for the package to arrive, it can be here any moment! The total was kinda shocking, but it's all worth it!
Want to share some of my favs! Wishing everyone a lovely Saturday!

Love,
Lucia

Visit the Free People April Catalog here:


My favs:

14 comments:

  1. ooo yay! You deserve to treat yourself to a bday gift!
    I am really loving the second shirt and the second to last shirt - they are both so so so gorgeous! They totally make me think of summer!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free people always has such great boho pieces! I love the pieces that you posted :)
    -Tori
    Fashion, Trends & More

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like crack for anyone with hippie tendencies!

    Fashion Dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  4. last one is totally amazing! *.* Greetings from Poland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flare jeans are so awesome! I definitely need them! :)

    Victoria,
    'The Wind of Inspiration' blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this brand and all the clothes are so nice :)
    thanks for sharing

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog,dear!
    Follow me and i will follow u back!
    http://lamourdesoibysm.blogspot.ru/
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6171701

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is indeed beautiful!

    http://mypetitefashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing looks! So beautiful:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all these boho chic pieces. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the wide leg jeans!

    xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Una colección muy bonita!!!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice photo! Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know :)
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores