HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Monday, April 1, 2013

Black & White Stripes

Hey girls! Hope everyone had an amazing Easter weekend!

I've been always obsessed with stripes as far as I can remember. Since I was a little girl I've always had something with stripes, especially black and white stripes. In my life time, I guess I've owned over 100 different black and white striped shirts, skirts, sweaters, jackets and shoes. Everybody is obsessing with with stripes lately and I'm starting to get my "I want to by anything with stripes"-rage back again. Last week I've purchased two new black and white striped tops, I'm over joy :P! I'll make an outfit post about it this week!

Just wanted to share some great black & white stripes inspiration today. In the first picture my dear friend Gaby from www.modacapital-blog.com. I really love how she rocks the stripes trend!

Wishing everyone a lovely week!

Big Kiss,
Lucia

11 comments:

  1. Such an awesome choice of pictures, love all of the outfits!

    XOXO, Collage Minimalista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaby looks incredible in that skirt- so stylish!

    xx Kait

    ChickadeeSays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post <3

    xx
    www.mariarubioblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm streepjesprint is erg mooi inderdaad! Vooral de brede strepen vind ik tegenwoordig zo mooi! Leuke selectie die je gemaakt hebt :)

    Nog een verlate fijne Pasen gewenst!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love black and white stripes so much! <3 Lovely pics hun, they gave me some ideas how to style this trend!

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win Chanel Lipstick and some Maybelline goodies! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, how are you?
    How goes your collection? Where is going to be presentation of your designs? So excited! :)
    Congrats!!!

    As you know, I love stripes! Thanks for the mention in this post! <3
    Big kiss my dear friend!
    Have a lovely day.


    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo I so love stripes too, make sure you tune into my blog tomorrow for a striped look!! :)

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous look, wonderful outfit!

    x
    http://www.furoreblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores