HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Inspirational Quotes

I can't believe it's April already! April is my favorite month of the year and the craziest. April has many national festivities in the Netherlands: Easter, Pentecost, Queensday (well, this year the crowing of our new King) and not to forget, my birthday! Also I celebrate my second year anniversary of my company this April. And next to all that I also have shows, presentations and I will recieve most of my orders from retailers in April. Sick right!!?

Just to keep calm and have a good start in April, here are some beautiful quotes to get inspired by. Hope you girls get some inspiration out of these wise words! If you want to know where I get all these beautiful quotes from, check my huge collection of almost 700 quotes at my Wise Words Pinboard.

Love,
Lucia

4 comments:

  1. this is lovely inspiration.
    you have a great blog :)
    xox

    City Laundry
    Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful photo!!! :*

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!!
    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.gr/2013/04/landing-no32-giveaway-win-new-look.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely inspiration www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores