HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Time!

Finally Spring is here... and guess what?! It's going to snow tonight here in the Netherlands... hooray! I SO can't wait for some Spring weather. I get jealous seeing some of you girls dressing up like it's Summer already. Hopefully the wind will change its course very soon. Until then, let's just keep on dreaming away and start this season off with some inspirational Spring & Summer photo's!

Wishing everyone an amazing (sunny) weekend!

Love,
Lucia


2 comments:

  1. Hi my dear Lucia!!!!!
    How are you?
    I´m fine in Rio de Janeiro...

    I love spring, great photos!
    Un beso enorme!
    =)
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores