HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Friday, March 15, 2013

Sneak peek: Beaded & Embroidered Bohemian cuff bracelets

Finally this weekend I'll update my collection with some new designs I've been working on for a few weeks. Just wanted the close the week with a sneak peek. I'll share the full collection next week! I have so many designs lined up for Spring, I can't wait to show them to you girls! Oh, and what you girls think of my new graphics? All handdrawn by moi! Since December I've been drawing like crazy to get ideas for new Spring graphics for my website and photography. So this is a double sneak peek :P. I'll be using a lot of watercolor and cute Bohemian patterns. It was a pain in the ass to draw all the little detailed figures (over 100 :O!), but it was totally worth it!

Wishing everyone a lovely, sunny and happy weekend! Feedback is welcome as always :)!

Love,
Lucia

7 comments:

  1. Glad to see this style in a cuff. xoxo

    www.kholaskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the whole collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! thanks for the comment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ziet er alweer prachtig uit! Ik ben al benieuwd naar de volledige collectie!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear! :) I really love your blog! Love these bangles! Would you like to follow each other? Check my blog and if you like follow me on GFC, then I'll definetely coma back to follow you! :) Kisses..

    With love,
    Zümra

    http://lunaparkqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores