HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Monday, March 25, 2013

New jewelry designs for Spring!

Finally, my new bracelets series for Spring is a fact, available online since last week! I'm in love with these new designs. I've been wearing them each day since I finished the first few pieces. This time I didn't hand paint the fabric, but I used colored shiney organic silk. I embroidered the two strokes of silk and attatched them together by a new beading technique I created myself (uuhhuuh!). I have so many more new designs lined up for Spring, I can't wait to show them off! I will be launching a new series this week! For anybody who is interested in my jewelry, I sell via my official website: www.luciafloresdesign.com and Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/LuciaFloresDesign

Hope you girlies had an amazing weekend and wishing you a lovely week! And as always, any feedback is HIGHLY appreciated!

Love,
Lucia


15 comments:

  1. i love your bracelets Lucia!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you just make the most beautiful jewelry EVER! I love the bright blue, the grey and the salmon pink - so unique and so beautiful! I love seeing all your gorgeous designs, you're so unbelievably creative and artistic!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you so much Bree! You are the sweetest! Thanks for always being so supportive! XXX

      Delete
  3. acabo de encontrar tu blog...y me encanta!!!
    quieres que nos sigamos una a la otra???
    te espero en mi blog!!!
    http://fashioncloset12.blogspot.com.es/
    un besazoo xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bracelets so much!!
    Have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que hermosos brazaletes, me gustó mucho el rosadito.
    Lindo tu blog,
    Cariños,

    -Johanna ❤

    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fourth and eighth bracelets! They’re just the perfect bracelets for my dress for my upcoming birthday party next week. I’ll have a Bohemian-inspired party and you can tell this is the perfect match! Thanks for the inspiration of your bracelets. I hope I still have ample time to make this as a souvenir item for that party! :D

    - Idaline Cirillo -

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING POST:) and your blog Is so inspiring.

    If you like luxurious cashmere..check out my blog:)

    Have a wonderful day dear

    LOVE Maria from inredningsvis.se

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores