HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Inspirational Quotes

Hello March! A new month, a new beginning! I love March, because Spring is close, the days get warmer (lord please) and longer. I'm so excited for Spring to start. I can feel it deep down in my stomach, like butterflies when you are in love. Oh it's time, let it begin already!

I want to start my first March post with some lovely inspirational quotes. Hope you girls get some inspiration out of these wise words! If you want to know where I get all these beautiful quotes from, check my Wise Words Pinboard ... a collection of almost 600 lovely quotes to get inspired by!

Enjoy your Weekend!

Love,
Lucia


5 comments:

  1. do more than it exist :)
    love it ~:)
    following you know,
    belleeamie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!!! Great blog by the way - you have a new stalker!!!


    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love motivational quotes, I have tons saved on my phone as a reminder each day! I am so happy that spring is here March 20th!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing and SO inspiring! Love this post and it's exactly what I needed right now! <33

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores