HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Monday, March 18, 2013

Mara Hoffman

Happy Monday!

Spring is near, well only on the calendar, but the Spring weather is still a little behind here in the Netherlands. I was lucky to wake up to a blue sky with sun, hooray! I have so much work lined up, but in the morning having my coffee, I relax and see some fashion photos or previous fashion show to get inspiration for the day.
Today I want to share two shows of Mara Hoffman, Spring/Summer 2013 Swim & Clothing Collection. I've been obsessed with her lately. She's known for her original prints in women's swimwear and clothing. I absolutely adore each piece in her collection. She is a true inspiration! After seeing these shows you'll know what I'm talking about. Gorgeous right!?

Oh, and really important! What do you girls think of me new header? :)

Wishing everyone a lovely week!

Love,
Lucia

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection!

    I'd be happy if you visit my blog!

    Kisses,
    Teodora

    http://e-befashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een gave zomerse collectie! Je header is heel mooi, vooral met het aquarel effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is such a beautiful collection!!! love it so much!! Following you on FB to stay in touch!

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing... love all of the colors and prints!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS designs. It's still cold here in Chicago too! :/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores