HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Free People March Catalog 2013

Money really doens't make happy. An unhappy person will not become happier from money whatsoever, but OH MY... if I could have a million I would buy the entire collection of Free People, right now! And that would make me even more happy than I already am. Lord, the new Free People catalog for March is yet again OUT OF CONTROL gorgeous!! What you girls think?!

Love,
Lucia

Visit Free Peoples' March Catalog here:

131629_Shop Free People


My favs:

10 comments:

  1. The first shirt and last cardigan are just so amazing! Love love love the styles from Free People!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mirror you sentiments to a pin. There are so many collections I would buy in their entirety if I had a million to drop on nothing but clothing.

    http://hazylaughter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola amiga, cómo estás?
    Cómo van tus diseños?
    Me encanta free people :)
    Te mando un beso, lindo fin!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lookbook is lovely, love the purple blazer in the third pic!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Win MyBeautyBox!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally crazy about the new collection. Is has me dreaming about Spring - I want everything! xE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with Free People! Their pieces are so my style, love them! Great post and thank you for sharing dear! :)

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores