HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesdays' Inspiration: Lace

I've always loved lacy things. Lace clothing, lace accessories, lace blankets.. anything with a touch of lace! It's very versatile and can be combined with any style. Lately I'm working a lot with vintage lace since I started my Upcycled Vintage journey and I just can't get enough of it! This morning I was looking for some inspiration, which I want to share with you girls!

Wishing everyone a lovely Wednesday!

Love,
Lucia

5 comments:

  1. I love lace as well! Last summer I got a white blouse with lace details and this autumn a black lace dress, love them both!
    Good luck with all your projects!
    x Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
    wow, such a great pics, I love lace, is so femenine! :)
    Big kiss from México! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fan, another lovely post! Always impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so loving hints of lace on apparel. I particularly love the denim shorts with the lace trim, so cute!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love lace!, it's one of my favourite trends of the spring!
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores