HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Monday, February 25, 2013

Outfit post #12: Keep it simple!

Hello ladies! How was everyone's weekend?!

Monday again! And again it has been days since I had the time to blog. It's almost March already, oh my, February passed me by in an eye blink, ridiculous! With all the busy and good things happening lately I don't have anymore time for relaxation and the good stuff, boohoo. For today I just want to keep it simple. I'm working the entire day in my studio (pictures are made in my studio, no time for a fancy decor :D hehe) and this is what I'm wearing...nothing special without make-up.. just a "daily life at the studio" outfit. I got this cropped sweater from my mom last week, it's vintage and I'm SO in love with it! Isn't it totally cute?!

Gotta get back to what I was doing. Hope you girls like this outfit! Wishing you all a very nice week!

Love,
Lucia


What I was wearing:

Sweater ❤ 70 vintage / Top ❤ H&M / Jeans ❤ Tommy Hilfiger / Jewelry ❤ DIY & Lucia Flores Design (of course! :P) / Shoes ❤ British Knights

12 comments:

  1. Simply great! LOVE the cute crochet top layered over the navy shirt - super pretty! Loving your necklace! Your hair looks gorgeous here as well of course!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you Bree! My hair was actually super messy (static as hell), but came out "ok" on the pictures, hehe. XXX

      Delete
  2. That white top is gorgeous. You look amazing!

    xoxo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiu fiu, pero que guapaaaaaaa!
    How are you my dear Lucia :)
    You look perfect, love the crochet top,
    and of course love all your jewelry <3

    Muchos besos amiga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, awe, muchisimas gracias amiga! Estoy muy bien, espero que tu tambien! Un besote!

      Delete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores