HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New Project: Uncycled Bohemian Vintage Clothing

O.M.G. I can't believe I didn't blog for almost 10 days! Time isn't flying, it's passing by in hyperspeed!! I'm sorry for the lack of posts, I have no idea where my days go. So many thingd happened!! The last 2 weeks have been hectic but also very exciting. Times passed by so fast because there were too many nice things happening. First of all, I had an interview with an Icelandic Fashion Week journalist (hello!!!!!) that wanted to write about my work. Also I've been contacted by 4 companies who want to sell my work in their stores by Spring.. 3 in the US and 1 in the Netherlands. I just can't believe it's getting so serious. I've worked so hard for this to happen and now at once, within 2 weeks, I get so many offers I don't even know if I can keep up with it!

Also I've been working on several projects! One I wanted to share with you girls today! A few weeks ago I was contacted by a vintage store from Amsterdam where I shop frequently. They were looking for co-operation on a new project for upcycled vintage. Very exciting, because I was looking for a new challenge as well (like I don't have enought to do already, mental!). Anyway, we started last week. They provide vintage clothing and I upcycle and recycle it into One of a Kind Bohemian pieces. I've always loved upcycling old vintage and forgotten clothing, bringing it back to life. The collection will only be sold online, probably via Etsy. Let me see where it goes.. maybe this could grow into something great!

Ok, enough of my speech! I wanted to share my favorites. Any feedback is very welcome.

Love,
Lucia

9 comments:

  1. Love the sweater! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA! Your last two weeks have been jammed-packed with excitement!! congrats to you, all your hard work is REALLy paying off!!!!

    I really love that dress, it has a super adorable boho feel to it that is SO you!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looks!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute looks!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooooow, dat is echt supervet! Ik ben blij voor je, en zo zie je maar, je harde werken wordt beloond! ;) Goed bezig! En bedankt voor je lieve berichten! Maar helaas gaan ik en een modellenbureau niet zo samen vrees ik ;) Tenzij ze me willen bij Victoria's Secret natuurlijk, dan zeg ik volmondig JA ;) Al is dat niet weggelegd voor mij ben ik bang! Haha!

    En indeed, de examens zitter erop (snelle reactie I know), en de resultaten vielen wel mee! 2 her, maar die had ik verwacht, slaagpercentage 20% enzo, best triest, maar mijn andere vakken waren wel echt goed! En Zweden was fantastisch :D Gelukkig geen beren tegengekomen ;)

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores