HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, February 3, 2013

February Inspirational Quotes

Oh my, I can't believe it's February already! Times flies so fast! I remember like yesterday that I was running around on primary school...and now, almost 30 (yep, born 1985 here). I just can't believe all those years passed in an eyeblink. Once every day I realize myself that life is so short. That's why I enjoy life every second, even when bad things are happening or I'm having a bad day. Really, enjoy every moment!

I want to start my first Febuary post with some lovely inspirational quotes. Hope you girlies get some inspiration out of these wise words! Oh, by the way, if you want to know where I get all these beautiful quotes from, check my Wise Words Pinboard ... a collection of almost 500 lovely quotes to get inspired by!

Enjoy your Sunday!

Love,
Lucia


20 comments:

  1. these photos are amazing, love this post

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photos! The last one's my favorite <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes, my favorite is 3th one! Listen to your heart and intuition and you are on the right path!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful quotes!

    I know exactly how you feel as I'm also on my way to the 30s, just two years left of careless 20s. Time has really passed by sooo quickly!

    Have a great week,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  5. So inspiring! Thank you, this is exactly what I needed right now ;)

    Have a nice start in the week,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures my dear! your blog is so lovely!:)
    we can follow each other if you want :
    Kiss!!
    Lauracabana.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encanta!! La inspiración que necesitaba! Genial!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buona settimana! Love Your blog <3 ti aspetto da me per un post dedicato agli outfits di "net-a-porter" xoxo Donny di www.thefashionfordonny.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love tour blog, it's great.kisses
    http://thedesire.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for these amazing quotes!!! Happy Monday dear!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Win $80 gift card on Chicwish!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice post, I love reading quotes :)

    http://simplysusannan.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool post! I love it!

    Come on my blog and join the GIVEAWAY!!!

    Win a pair of glasses and a 30 dollar voucher!!
    www.theitaliansmoothie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these, such great quotes! Thanks for sharing!
    xo,

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely post!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores