HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Thursday, February 28, 2013

DIY: Fabric Wrap Sandals

Ok, I've officially had it with Winter! Today was the coldest day ever. Well, in degrees celsius it wasn't, but with the wind coming from the north the cold is just unbearable! I can't tell you how much I long for Spring, my favorite season.. it seems so far away :(...
I miss Spring and Summer even more now I found this amazing DIY tutorial for fabric wrap sandals today! These sandals are so cute and perfect for Spring and Summer. It's a great way to spice up those boring sandals in the back of your closet. I know it's still very cold in some parts of the world, but it's never to early to start preparing for Spring! Get inspired!

Love,
Lucia


1. Materials: Flip Flops, Lightweight Oblong Summer Scarf or Fabric, Scissors

2. The scarf is key to the success of this project. It’s important that your scarf is oblong and light. H&M, Zara and Forever21 have amazing inexpensive scarves.

3. Cut the scarf in half so that you have two long pieces of fabric.

4. Fold the scarf in half.

5. Slide the scarf under the “V” of the flip flop.

6. Place the loose ends (the straps) through the loop and pull tight.

7. Slide the knot to the bottom of the “V” and separate the two fabric straps.

8. Wrap the fabric straps around the “V” of the flip flops.

9. Wrap the fabric straps around the “V” of the flip flops.

Source: Glitter 'N Glue

13 comments:

  1. i have done this sandals too!!! I just found your blog and I love that!
    Would you like to follow each other?i already follow u!
    Hope to see you soon on my blog.
    Kisses
    www.hopethinkknow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool!!! :)

    I will try it sometime for sure!
    By the way...do you want to follow each other via gfc?
    If so, follow me and I'll follow you back :)

    www.whisperwordsoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea! I'll try to do it!

    Kisses. Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, can't wait for summer to try these on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great DIY!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! I LOVE this DIY! This is beyond cute and so so so fabulous for summertime! I love how easy it is too, I must try it!!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute and easy!

    XO
    www.bordeauxbravoure.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. great idea, and it looks amazing! i must to try it (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow I've loved! Have new follower

    kisses

    http://planesdemoda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found this blog, but I am absolutely doing this for my little girls! How cute & fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores