Ok, I've officially had it with Winter! Today was the coldest day ever. Well, in degrees celsius it wasn't, but with the wind coming from the north the cold is just unbearable! I can't tell you how much I long for Spring, my favorite season.. it seems so far away :(...
I miss Spring and Summer even more now I found this amazing DIY tutorial for fabric wrap sandals today! These sandals are so cute and perfect for Spring and Summer. It's a great way to spice up those boring sandals in the back of your closet. I know it's still very cold in some parts of the world, but it's never to early to start preparing for Spring! Get inspired!
1. Materials: Flip Flops, Lightweight Oblong Summer Scarf or Fabric, Scissors
2. The scarf is key to the success of this project. It’s important that your scarf is oblong and light. H&M, Zara and Forever21 have amazing inexpensive scarves.
3. Cut the scarf in half so that you have two long pieces of fabric.
4. Fold the scarf in half.
5. Slide the scarf under the “V” of the flip flop.
6. Place the loose ends (the straps) through the loop and pull tight.
7. Slide the knot to the bottom of the “V” and separate the two fabric straps.
8. Wrap the fabric straps around the “V” of the flip flops.
9. Wrap the fabric straps around the “V” of the flip flops.
Source: Glitter 'N Glue