HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Todays' Inspiration: Fishtail Braids

Ok, I've had it!! Winter is lovely, but not for my hair! Whatever I try, I just can't manage my hair.. it's all over the place. No more loose hair for me until it's warmer! As some of you might know I have very, very, very long straight hair, which you can see here, here and here. From today I'll be braiding my hair daily! I almost never braid my hair, so I had to search for some inspiration. I've found some really awesome braiding techniques, but the one I'm trying today is the fishtail braid. Isn't it gorgeous? There are so many great ways to make a fishtail braid! If you don't know how to make a fishtail braid, see the video below.. it's SO easy! So, off to braiding and back to work :). I'll show you girls how it went later.

Have a nice day everyone!

Love,
Lucia

10 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of braid but rarely do the fishtail. You've inspired me to to them again. Thanks!

    xx Kait

    ChickadeeSays

    ReplyDelete
  2. really lovely, I would love to be able to do that:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic. what a great inspiration.
    i love these braids. wow <3
    lovely greets
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the one with the army jacket on!
    amazing

    new outfit post - printes in the snow
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lov those braided hair!! Im sure you will still look as lovely as you are with straight let down hair

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow... that's so cute... i want to learn that, thanks for the tutorial...

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowza, those are gorg!
    amanda
    http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaw all of these hairstyles looks gorgeous :o !!
    especially the third style
    great post ;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your lovely comment :) I love fishtail braids, that rainbow braid looks so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores