HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sneak peek: New Designs in January!

Hey girls! How are you doing?!

Excuses for the lack of posts last week, but I had to catch up with delayed work and return to my unfinished new designs. Because of my stupid sickness I had to work over 12 hours a day to catch up! Well..finially I can say I'm more less there, but not quite yet :).
Just wanted to share a sneak peek of some new designs I will be launching this January. I designed new beaded cuff bracelets with embroidered patterns, made with metallic-ish silk fabric. Also I've been working on a new necklaces project. I use the same techniques as my tribal bracelets, only in the form of pendants :). I've made many new designs in different styles and colors, which I can't wait to show everyone!

Any feedback is obviously welcome! And OH MY, it's snowing like hell over here. Anybody else snowed in as well??

Love,
Lucia


23 comments:

  1. Muy bonitos, me encanta el brazalete!!!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!! Wow, you are talented.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the necklace - what a beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bracelet looks amazing. Great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bracelet is so cute! I love it, Congrats for your great taste
    kisses
    Pau

    ReplyDelete
  8. woow!!! loving these wonderful pics,, very cute accessories!!

    I absolutely adore your blog. Your style is great with wonderful pieces.

    Following u now via Goggle +/ bloglovin/ facebook. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom
    Facebook: Miss Kwong From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post :) :)
    www.okomody.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed! So cute.

    xo from NY
    Arushi
    www.bohemianlikeyou.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, qué original es ese colgante, me encanta por la forma y el color

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice!! Amazing necklace!

    Following your blog since now

    Kisses
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear Lucia, How are you?

    I love this new nekclace, is gorgeous!
    Love tribal print! :)

    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Besos mexicanos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That green necklace is SO beautiful! Love it so so much! Gorgeous new designs, Lucia! You're so creative, I love how you just keep coming up with such stunning jewellery! <33

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores