HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Monday, January 28, 2013

Outfit post #11: Coyoacán Sweater

Hola chica's! How was everyone's weekend?!

Monday, back to die hard working at my studio! This is my outfit of the day. Still too cold, so I felt like wearing something wooly. I bought this amazing sweater in Coyoacán, Mexico City, last time I visited. I love it! It's comfy, super warm and soft and the colors are gorgeous! I've combined it with my favorite comfy skinny and uber awesome vintage boots. And oh my, I have to apologize for my hair.. it is super static from the weather. In winter it always turns into an uncontrollable wild animal!

Hope you girl like this outfit! Wishing you all a very nice week!

Love,
Lucia


What I was wearing:

Sweater ❤ Handmade from Coyoacán / Jeans ❤ Diesel / Jewelry ❤ DIY & vintage / Shoes ❤ Vintage

24 comments:

  1. the sweater is gorgeous! love the shades of blue and the cute print :)

    Metallic Paws- giveaway up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Loving that sweater, the colours/shades of blue are soo beautiful! also love your necklace and boots, they are such fabulous additions to your look! <33
    Hope you're having a good week so far!! <3

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you so much Bree, you are the sweetest!

      Delete
  3. Love the colors, pattern, and style of your sweater and the fact that it is handmade is a bonus! :

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!

    oxoxoxo from San Francisco
    Amy
    http://bridechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are such lovely colors! and i love wearing anything woolen during these chilly days, this sweater would definitely hit the spot :)

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweater is just divine! I LOVE the color - it makes your eyes look even more beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful sweater, the colors are amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty! Great blog!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute outfit!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your sweater!

    xoxo christian ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog! I would like to invite you to my blog. Let's follow each other ;)
    xxx from Spain

    *** mydope.net

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores