HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Outfit post #10: A touch of neon!

FINALLY! This weekend I felt good enough to do something nice after 3 weeks of being sick! I totally had to catch up with the holidays, which for me were hell on earth this year. So this weekend I finally had the chance to go out and have an amazing dinner and I also go to the movies (The Hobbit is SO awesome!).
Today I had a relaxing day. Since the weather totally sucks for the past couple of days; rain, grey skies and depressiveness, I decided to wear something UBER colorful to spice it up a little. Seriously, if there's something I hate, it's grey weather, so depressing. I even had to make pictures in my studio!! All pictures outside were overlighted, boohoo! Oh, how I miss the sun!

Wishing everone an excellent Sunday!

Lots of Love,
Lucia




What I was wearing:

Sweater ❤ Diesel / Dress top ❤ H&M / Jeans ❤ Diesel / Jewelry ❤ DIY & Lucia Flores Design / Shoes ❤ Minnetonka

46 comments:

  1. You look so nice!! I love how you mixed the pink neon sweater with your amazing green bracelets! It looks so awesome!!!
    Grettings!!!

    www.ohmycaramel.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, Love the colors and I miss my hair. I used to have that same hair length.

    xoxo
    Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad! You should have kept it as long as it still fits you ;)!

      Delete
  3. Really cool pink turtleneck! Pink rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics!

    Take a look at my blog if you want, maybe we can follow each other via bloglovin/facebook? Would mean a lot to me:)! Will add you back directly!

    www.fussylife.com
    www.facebook.com/fussylife

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i'm so in love with neon!
    you look fantastic.
    kisses
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that neon sweater is simply fabulous: it has the best pink color ever, and it looks fantastic on you!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Neon looks really good on you :D

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    Enter my give-away on Fashiolista to win a €125 voucher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lindo look! Amei o pink ;)

    beijos do Brasil

    www.gleikka.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that neon sweater, especially in winter!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the neon! im a fan

    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is magical! Mermaid locks.


    Stop by my blog soon:

    PARIS // CharcoalAlley.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa girl look at you! Love the blog!

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how awesome neon looks on you! You look great!!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Amiga, How are you?
    How goes your new year, I hope excellent!!! :D

    I love neon colors! Your sweater and bracelets are amazing!
    Big kiss :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice outfit! If you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the neon! you are so pretty xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Que bonito jersey neon. Muy guapa
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those pics are adorable, love those colors on you <3 Kisses pretty !

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great outfit! Loving that neon pink, totally gorgeous on you <33
    BTW: Hope you liked the Hobbit!!!! :)

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cool, love the colours

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love Your sweater & all the colors look amazing! :)
    Xo Pam
    http://fashionlovebypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the color of the sweater!!! and that necklace is so cool!!!
    xo
    Ylenia/Ambitieuse

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores