HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Miranda Kerr

Hey girls!

Todays inspirational post is all about the effortless street style of Miranda Kerr. I've always been a big fan of Miranda Kerr, her style is amazing.. and she is just too cute. Not only her looks but also her personality is beautiful.
Chic Miranda doesn’t like looking too ordinary when it comes to daytime dressing. Any time a day, anywhere, she looks fabulous! Can you find an image of her looking slonzy? I can't! She really inspires me with her daytime style credentials of late as she knows exactly how to play up laid back looks and tone down statement pieces to run her daily errands in style. She knows when to not cross the line! She totally knows how to rock daytime chic!

Wanted to share some of her outfits! What do you think of her style?

Love,
Lucia


10 comments:

  1. She's not only gorgeous, but also has great style!

    Lubna
    WWW.ELLEVOX.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like a young girl, can't believe she's almost 30!
    There's a giveaway on my blog, by the way
    http://dressnread.blogspot.com/2013/01/ms-dressy-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she has a very beautiful style. I see a lot of items in her outfits that I would love to have.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pfff, hoe kan een mens toch zo perfect zijn eigenlijk, het is frustrerend! Zij ziet er altijd fantastisch uit, en haar stijl, perfect. One lucky girl, mijn vriend zei onlangs nog "Goh die Orlando Bloom moet toch een gelukkig man zijn, wat een vrouw." Haha! Maar ze is inderdaad echt een bron van inspiratie!

    Bedankt voor je bericht nog! Woensdag mijn laatste examen, en dan EINDELIJK ervanaf!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello beautiful ...
    Thank you very much for your comment,,, I just saw your blog, and I liked it. I follow you,, you follow me?
    I have new post,, I hope
    kisses
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Miranda Kerr
    Nice blog
    I will follow your blog...
    kiss

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores