HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Free People January 2013 Catalog

OH MY, the new Free People catalog for January is out! I'm SO in love with each new piece in the collection! My wishlist is growing each month. Unfortunately the best (and most expensive pieces) are not available anymore by the time I can spend some money on a part of my wishlist, boohoo! I know I've been obessing too much with FP lately, but I just can't help myself. I think this is going to be a monthly post.. new FP catalogs! I just need to share it with you girls. Isn't their collection totally gorgeous!!? Anyway, wanted to share my favs from this month!

Have a nice day everyone!

Love,
Lucia

Visit Free Peoples' January Catalog here:

131629_Shop Free People


My favs:

22 comments:

  1. Me encanta el post es muy inspirador un besazo bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE 2,4,5,7 <3 Totally gorgeous! Goodness they have such stunning clothes <3333

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful post!!:):)Your blog is so lovely! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay cosas muy chulas!
    Besitos guapa
    http://giseleglamour.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lve free people, the clothes are gorgeous! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. the eshop looks stunning !!!

    wanna follow each other on GFC and facebook ?

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the white dress and the knitwear! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve those look! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I just love their looks. Amazing.

    xx Nita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool!! Check my latest post when u have time!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. the floral maxi dress is such a stunner!

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful clothes, just my style too! Very boho and floaty!
    Now, just for summer to come!
    Great post, and lovely blog.

    Sarah XxX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how I love all those adorable, chic and feminine dresses! I can totally see why you're obsessed :) Now I'm too!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  14. I understand you. Everything is so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorrieeeeeeeh voor de lange afwezigheid! Examens zijn echt sterven, pff... Overmorgen mijn zwaarste vak, nog even doorbijten dus. Bedankt voor je lieve berichten! Misschien een beetje laat, maar ik wens je ook een prachtig jaar toen, en ik hoop dat al je wensen zullen uitkomen!!

    Leuke dingen die je gevonden hebt, want it all!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love everything about free people!! so cute!
    xx
    b
    engagedtobengaged.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not only do I love some of the designs Free People makes, but many of them are natural fibres, which is must for me! Good taste madame!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores