HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Friday, January 18, 2013

DIY Aztec Tribal Nail Art Tutorial

Hey ladies!

Today I want to share an awesome nail art turtorial! As some of you might know I have a ridiculous obsession with tribal & aztec design.. as much color as possible pour moi por favor :)! I found this really nice Aztec nail art tutorial by Free People, which I'm dying to try out this weekend! It’s such a fun way to add a pop of color or pattern to your look!

Hope your girlies like it! Enjoy! And a wonderful weekend to all!

Love,
Lucia

12 comments:

  1. wow so interesting!
    http://agoniiya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! i really love this tutorial, will definitely try it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply amazing, wanna try this, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the coolest mani I have ever seen :) love it
    fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is an amazing video!
    Love your tribal nails Lucia!!!
    Me encanta!!!
    Un beso amiga :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is incredible nail art, I need to do something creative like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog looks so professional, wow! Loved this DIY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this nails

    Check my new post

    http://beinguniquekarlaespinoza.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores