HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Friday, January 25, 2013

All New: Tribal / Aztec Breastplate Necklaces

Hey girls! How are you today! I have some good news: it's weekend!!

I want to share some of my first new pieces of my necklaces collection today! I've uploaded them online this Wednesday and I've got many positive reactions so far. These breastplate necklaces are one of my favorite necklaces I designed during my young career. I just can't get enough of Tribal and Aztec design. It became my signature. My brain is working 24-7 on new patterns and color combinations (even if I don't feel like it hehe). For all newbies: all are handmade (hand painted, sewn and assembled) by me :)! It is so funny how I still get so many "did you make that yourself" questions daily. I can write it on my forhead, but there will always be people asking about it. That's why I always mention it...again... each collection update :). Anyway, hope you girls like these designs! Any feedback is very welcome as usual! Many more new design coming up very soon!

Oh, by the way.. I would SO appreciate it if you girls would help my build my online community! RePinning, Liking and Sharing my work will help me so much! I want to reach out to those who really appreciate my handmade designs. It would mean the world to me if you could just take a sec to rePin, Like or Share something! Thank you SO much!

You can rePin my work through my Jewelry Pinboard or Website.

Wishing everyone an excellent weekend!

Love,
Lucia


39 comments:

  1. Olá Lucia

    So pretty!
    Uma ótima 6º feira para vc...

    AMIGA da MODA by Kinha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented Lucía!. Love the fluorescent colored necklace!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucia! I love that you are getting creative and designing your own jewelry! I totally enjoy seeing your unique designs! These are awesome! I have already begun following your page and I also followed you on pinterest so we can stay in touch? I hope you can check out my blog too and maybe follow to stay in contact. I also make jewelry! Here is a link to a post I did on some of my favorite personal pieces:

    http://satinandsalt.blogspot.com/2012/12/gems-and-jewels.html

    HOpe to hear from you soon!

    -Nico

    www.SatinandSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll check your page asap!!

      Delete
  5. These are pretty! Just found your blog, love it.

    mintymavin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty, I'm really liking the shape of them...and the colors are gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow they are amazing!


    LOVE giveaway in my blog!Win a dress!
    http://geniesmode.blogspot.ru/2013/01/love-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!! amazing collars!!!!
    love your job! ♥

    xoxo
    www.tastemycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola! Me encanta tu blog. Espero que te guste mi espacio de Moda: mamaartista
    ¿Te parece si nos seguimos? Tengo página en Facebook: Sígueme en Facebook
    Gracias y Un saludo L+

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great necklaces! Loving the gold and black necklace in particular!!!! Such fabulous designs, Lucia!!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it! thanks for the comment sweetheart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! I came across your blog and I'm your newest follower! :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Let me know!

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are stunning! I want one in every color!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and fb if you want...just let me know :3 <3

    Join my ROMWE GIVEAWAY!

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! I love the turquoise and silver one especially!

    xx Kait

    ChickadeeSays

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this necklace!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores