HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wednesdays' Inspiration: Tribal Knits



Hey girls!

Just a short inspirational post for today! As some of you might know, I'm totally rediculously obsessed with anything Tribal printed. If I see something Tribal, I just NEED to have it! From clothing to a freakin' doormat...I just can't help myself! If something like a Tribal printed toilet seat excisted, I would totally get it hehe.
Since it got colder I've been hunting for Tribal knits, especially vintage pieces are one of my favorites! I'm trying to keep calm cause there are so many gorgeous pieces I would SO love to have, but can't afford all at once unfortunately! Anyway, I've found some gorgeous inspirational Tribal knit combo outfits I wanted to share... aren't they gorgeous?

Wishing everyone a lovely day/night :)!

Love,
Lucia

12 comments:

  1. Loving tribal print lately too!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks are SO you! I am loving the fourth look so much, just very 1970's chic! <3 Totally gorgeous, totally you!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Hola! Acabo de descubrir tu blog y me ha gustado mucho. Me quedo siguiéndote. Me encataría que te pasases por el mío y si te gusta, también me sigas. Un besito!

    http://www.omelocotton.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed! Tribal is zo leuk he! Ik zou ook heel graag eens aztec nagels willen, dat ga ik na de examens eens laten doen door m'n kotgenote ;) En ik heb nog steeds geen nieuwe laptop, ik heb geluk dat m'n mama de hare nooit gebruikt. Nieuwe is wel besteld :D!

    En ik zal het je laten weten als ik nog eens naar een closet sale ga ;) In februari is weer één!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really amazing ideas! I like all those cardigans and sweaters :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge fan of tribal knits, love these photos!

    Lubna
    WWW.ELLEVOX.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it.I like your blog
    pls follow my new blog,pls
    http://123123gggg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Post
    Great Selection of Pictures
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores