HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Monday, December 3, 2012

Sneak peek: New wrap bracelets

Hey ladies! How was everyones' weekend?

Just wanted to share a sneak peek of some new designs I will be launching this week! I'm SO in love with these bracelets, I think they are my favorite designs I've made so far. They are made with hand painted cotton (organic of course!) and are hand embroidered on the sides. It's a 2in1 bracelet, both sides can be used. You can choose the wear it on the colored side or on the black side (each bracelet is lined with black cotton). They will be available in 20 different color combinations.
I've been announcing to launch these bracelets for a few weeks now, but because I'm working double overtime for the holidays, I didn't get the time to update! I have so many designs that are still waiting in line to be launched...but with the amount of work I have, I just can't get to it. Oooh, I SO wish I had employees!! Unfortunately it's just me for now, boohoo! One day... one day...

Oh and by the way, I changed my website layout.. what you girls think? Yay or nay? www.LuciaFloresDesign.com

Wishing everyone a lovely week!

Love,
Lucia

23 comments:

  1. these are really great, I love them! the different colored stitching makes them really special:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, los nuevo diseños estan increíbles!!!
    Me encantan todos, haces cosas increíbles :)
    Te mando un beso amiga, y que tengas buena semana.
    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just obbbsessed with these bracelets! Love the leather embroidery! and the colors are sooo fabbulous!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those wrap bracelets look neat, I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pretty! Je hebt echt een goed oog voor kleurtjes, je combineert ze altijd zo mooi! Leuke ringen ook!

    En heee, neem dan ook eens een filmje op, gewoon doen! Moest ik kunnen zingen (wat helaas helemaal niet 't geval is) deed ik 't ook ;) Ik zal hem je reactie laten lezen, dat zal 'm zeker 'opbeuren'! Ik vind ook dat hij niet zo onzeker mag zijn, maar dat is meestal zo bij de echt getalenteerde mensen ;)

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look sooo gorgeous! I especially love the light blue bracelet, beautiful colour! I adore how creative you are and how you feel coming up with such amazing designs!!! <3

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, those are nice bracelets.

    xoxo
    Love
    lovethefashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encantannn!Amo los colores, se ven geniales!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so lovely!! I love the contrasting colors.
    Maya
    archistas.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores