HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Monday, December 10, 2012

New cotton wrap bracelets online!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to share a new collection update! I've already shared a sneak peek last week and finally I can announce I've uploaded my new cotton wrap bracelets collection online this weekend! For all new readers: all bracelets are handmade by moi! For these bracelets I used organic cotton which I painted by hand and hand embroidered as well. I've made 20 different color combinations (all customizable of course!). I recieved many nice comments and much positive feedback so far! Really happy with the results! Really curious what you girls think...any feedback is very welcome!

Also I would SO appreciate any support on my Facebook Page... liking and sharing would be awesome! For more details you can also check my official website: www.LuciaFloresDesign.com

Wishing everyone a lovely week!

Lots of Love,
Lucia


18 comments:

  1. Ooh those are so great! Will definitely have to check them out, and the rest of your pieces! :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cool bracelets!
    http://oohlalagwen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice bracelets!!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    The Fashion Heels
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just liked your page! so up for supporting small and upcoming buisnesses! I tried setting up a customised shorts buisness but didnt get very far but you live and learn. I love love love yur bracelets I think that they are so so so cool! heehe :)

    Fashion Rhapsody

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love how bright and colorful these all are!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome that they are up and ready for sale! =D LOVE the silver one, it's gorgeous - perfect for the holidays!!!!!!! <3

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, adore these. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the colors and the whipstitching!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cool!! Love the bright color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the earthy tones! So fun.

    Love from NY
    xx Arushi
    www.bohemianlikeyou.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovely bracelets! I like the contrast stitching :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores