HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Free People December 2012 Catalog

As some of you might know, I've been obsessing with Free People since I found it a few weeks ago. Their collection drives me crazy..seriously insanity!!! You know the feeling? Each piece in their collection is SO beautiful...I instantly get my "I WANT IT NOW" feeling. I just can't help myself. Since their December catalog is out, I've added some beautiful new pieces to my wishlist, which I wanted to share with you girlies!

Have a lovely Saturday!

Love,
Lucia

Visit Free Peoples' December Catalog here:

131629_Shop Free People

10 comments:

  1. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last blazer is amazing, love it! <3
    Have a great weekend my friend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this brand too! Sometimes when i shop at tjmaxx, theyll have free people clothes there for a way less price

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lucia, you are so right, the collection is absolutely stunning! I particularly like the new All Roads embroidery tunic in white.
    Ana from Fruitlook

    ReplyDelete
  5. love free people!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love all of these, but especially the second dress - such a gorgeous print!!!! <333

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me gustan estas inspiraciones.
    Un besazo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Staan mooie dingen tussen! Wat heb jij een leuke blog, ik ben je meteen gaan volgen met bloglovin. Hopelijk neem je ook eens een kijkje op mijn blog!
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  9. free people's got the greatest lookbooks.. also planet blue, have you seen those?
    cool post

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores