HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Favorite S/S 2013 Fashion Shows

Hey girls! How are you doing?

First of all I would like to thank everyone for the support. I really appreciate all the nice comments and emails! I get extra motivated reading them.. it's like a drug that keeps me going... since I've been working rediculous overhours 7 days a week! And the sick thing is that for most of these hours I don't even get paid! Boohoo! I'm having a day off..today, I going to do absolutely NOTHING, only visiting some of my favorite bloggies and only CHILL!

I've been watching Spring/Summer 2013 fashion shows all morning and I wanted to share my favorites. Metallic is one of the main trends for the S/S '13 seasons. I LOVE metallic! I will be using a lot of metallic for me next collection! I'll give you girls a sneak peek very soon!

Wishing everyone a lovely day and enjoy these shows, totally worth watching them!

What's your favorite show for Fall/Winter 2012-2013?

Love,
Lucia


❤ BLUMARINE ❤

❤ BURBERRY ❤

❤ ROCCOBAROCCO ❤

❤ ISABEL MARANT ❤

15 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I love the metallic trend :)

    new follower here!
    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta todooooo es precioso , voy a ver los videos un beso

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes, metallic is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!! For fall 13 i think my favorite is JW Anderson. But there’s a lot of good ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool!!!

    I want to invite you to great giveaway in my blog!
    You can win your favorite Dress from InloveWithFashion!
    http://petitsweetcouture.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/in-love-with-fashion-worlide-giveaway.html
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. burberry..amazing!
    would you like to followq each other?
    xoxo Ewa

    ReplyDelete
  6. hell yes! love this!!!

    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, really good ones, I could be the whole day watching them.
    Love to see you some day in my blog and hear any opicion or advice from you :D
    Kiss

    www.trendybow.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the shimmering pieces are pretty amazing I have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many amazing fashion shows atm, but I am really loving Burberry! Do they ever do wrong!?!? So stunning!<33

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog! Would you like to follow eachother on Bloglovin' & GFC? Let me know and will follow back straight away,

    Looking forward to hearing from you

    http://www.kellyjade.co.uk

    Kelly xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Without a doubt my favorite was the Isabel Marant show. I love prints, I'd wear everything in the show.
    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome post and super cute blog! visiting you from the etsy top treasury team :)

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores