HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Bohemian Inspiration

I've been kinda Pinterest obessed lately! At night in my free time I can spend hours searching Pinterest, repinning beautiful images that inspire me! It is such an addiction!!
Today I want to share some beautiful inspirational images from my Bohemian Inspiration Board, my favorite board! I know, we are in the middle of the cold seasons (lots of snow fell here in the Netherlands last night, so nice!!) but I can't stop collecting summery Bohemian inspired outfits and home decor. I can dream away in these warm colorful images! Can't wait for summer to start again!

Wishing everyone an lovely day! Anyone happen to enjoy some snow already?

Love,
Lucia

22 comments:

  1. I SO love the boho style, and I totally think it suits you. I can totally see you in these sorts of styles with your pretty long hair! =)

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, thank you so much Bree! Boho is totally my thing indeed!

      Delete
  2. Love boho chic look! I have loads of clothes with this style! I follow u on gfc wanna follow back?? Giulia
    Fashionmamas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Wish you a lovely weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pictures! :) X

    www.the-styleguide.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous inspiration! Pinterest can be so addicting :)
    I can't wait for summer either!
    Maya
    archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encantan esas fotos de inspiración! Adoro el toque bohemio en los outfits!
    Un beso amiga, lindo fin de semana!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a nice weekend as well! Un beso amiga!

      Delete
  7. hi sweety, very nice blog, now I'm your new follower, i found it so nice!
    If you want see my blog and tell me if you like my style..

    kiss jexika lyter

    http://deliciousmakeupfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boho-luxe to the max!!! Love this spread, every inch of it filled with such amazing finds...the lanterns, the knits- I want everything!

    Also- I’m hosting a décor-to-dress giveaway where 3 winners will WIN a fabulous frock of their choice just in time for the holidays! Hope you’ll stop by to enter the contest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. these images are absolutely gorgeous!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    the casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores