HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wise Words

Hey girlies!

Today a small post about something totally not related to fashion...just because I feel like it! I LOVE to collect quotes, poems and wise words! I guess I can print a book from everything I've collected over the years. Wanted so share some of my favorites!! What is your favorite quote?

Wishing everyone a lovely Thursday! ❤ to all!

XOXO, Lucia

15 comments:

  1. Nice!

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful..!
    Like your blog..if you want we can follow each other?

    Be Happy with Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love quotes, too. I publish them on my blog every wednesday - anything that's related to fashion and style. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post!! :D
    nice to read some beautiful words!

    xoxo
    www.tastemycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quotes Lucia and meaningful words!
    HAve a great day :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! www.cf-fashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post :) I love reading wise quotes!! My faves the 'be yourself' one

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these quotes, they are so inspiring and uplifting. I love pinterest for that actually, all the quotes, they are really nice to read and start your day off with.

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these. Great messages!

    xo Ashley
    chashh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wise and inspiring words!
    Greetings from Maastricht!
    xo Irene

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores