HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Monday, November 19, 2012

What to wear for Christmas?

Hey girls!!

For the past few weeks I've been thinking about what to wear for Christmas!! Normally I don't care, well I care, but usually I always wear black, so it's not that difficult to assemble a nice Christmas outfit! Black = safe & easy! This year I want something TOTALLY different. I need some color for Christmas!! Somehow I just can't make a decision about the colors...champagne, bordeaux, blue, turquoise, ivory...or soft pink??! I found some really nice dresses online! Really don't know what to do with the color, big issue!

What you girls think? And which colors are you wearing this Christmas?

Oh, by the way... I found all there gorgeous dresses on www.zalando.com

Love,
Lucia

YAY OR NAY??

34 comments:

  1. I think every colour would be great (except for black, that's not very Christmasy).
    The dress no1looks the best to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, in the Netherlands it's black, grey and sparkly with Christmas..dark colors :D

      Delete
  2. The first pink one is so so pretty...but the others are more edgy. It depends on how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, what am I going to feel like wearing, I DUNNO! That's the prob.

      Delete
  3. I love all these dresses so much! I love the 4th in particular, gorgeous silhouette and lovely soft colour.

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! The fourth is totally my fav...but is is SO pricy..about 400 euros..ahhh!!

      Delete
  4. I like 2 and 3 but you still have time. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the number 5, it's so beautiful !!
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zelf zou ik voor jurkje 1 gaan, zo mooi! Ik ben nog niet bezig met m'n kerstoutfit, misschien terug hetzelfde als vorig jaar :') Ik heb nog geen echte plannen voor kerst, ik zie nog wel! :) Mijn Franse test was trouwens totaal niet goed :') Maar he, dat telt toch maar voor een half procent of zo mee! ;)

    En nee, ik heb de nieuwe Twilight nog niet gezien, ik ben eigenlijk totaal geen fan.

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jammer dat je geen dan bent! Ik vind ze zo gaaf!

      Delete
  7. The number five is so beautiful!!...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love blue drees number five, amazing.
    Kisses, Ra

    http://www.mysweetpeque.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi amiga, How are you? :D
    I love all of them! Mi vestido favorito es el segundo, es precioso! :)
    Te mando un beso!
    muakkkkks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola Lucia! me encanta el 4, esta increible!!!
    Saludos!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores