HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn part 2

Hey girls! Hope everybody is having a wonderful week so far!

This week was very very exciting for me, because this week was the release of The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn part 2. Yesterday I went to the premiere. One week before I was jumping around like a little kid, too excited to see the last part. I love the Twilight series SO MUCH! I know, not everybody likes them, especially the guys. When I hear a guy talking about the movies, I always hear the words: gay, lame or stupid girl movie. I know, I know, the sparkling vampires are not the ideal appearance of a "real" vampire, but who cares?! It's not about that! It is all about the romantic fantasy! I mean, who doesn't want to be a 17-year-old high school girl pursuing her desire for romance and eternal commitment with a vampire???

Anyways, yesterday was THE day! The only thing I can say about the movie (to not screw it up for the ones who still have to see it hehe)... it was AWESOME!!!! For sure the best part of the entire series. YOU HAVE TO GO AND SEE THIS MOVIE! It is spectacular and totally necessary to see in the movie theater!

Somebody planning to see it? If you saw it already, what do you think? Very curious!

Love,
Lucia

27 comments:

  1. I'll go to watch it on Saturday! Can't wait! :)
    Fabiola

    wildflowergirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to see this so bad!!
    too bad that this is the last one
    Crying now:P

    new outfit post - Galaxy cat
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :(.. but well, vampires live forever right? Mabye there will be an unsuspected extension?? I red somewhere that reports say that the story is set to continue....

      Delete
  3. Muero por ver la película!! haha
    Un beso amiga! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand haha.. I was SO dying to see it as well, I was actually about to die haha!

      Delete
  4. I'm totally totally totally in love with this movies I remember that I read the book in 3 days ...nice post ... Visit http://www.urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx/ and check my new post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, fast reader! The books are so addictive!

      Delete
  5. Cant wait to go see the movie in cinema, thanks for those words.

    Kiss, I follow your blog!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally excited to see this movie! I read all the books and I must say they are addictive, the romance aspect of it is so enthralling! loved it <3 oh and I'm so team Edward lol

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there I just found your blog and think its really cute! Hope we can follow each other :)

    I haven't seen the first part of Breaking Dawn yet! So am excited they are both out, I can now watch them together!

    Hope you can stop by my blog

    Talitha xx
    www.ttimechatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your honest comment on my blog!
    can't wait to see it too!
    Come back soon to visit my: fashion blog!
    Vivi clothes giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No es de mis sagas favoritas, pero tengo ganas de ver como termina :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOOO EXCITING to see this movie!!! They are all soooo amazing and just toooo good!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I NEED to see this movie! Everyone is talking about it and I need to get in the discussion LOL!

    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  12. No me gusta la saga, pero he escuchado buenos comnetarios, y además terminaré por verla porque mis amigas siempre me obligan haha!!!

    new blog: http://groolstyle.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear Lucia!!! I can´t wait to see it!
    haha Tal vez hoy vaya a verla al cine :)
    Te mando un beso enorme amiga!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hola Lucia!!! Gracias por pasarte por mi blog! :P Yo amooooo Twilight, no se porque pero bueno, esta pelicula me ha gustado mas que las demas :D Saluditos!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores