HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Outfit Post #9: Time for Knits

Hey girls! Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

Each day it's getting colder here in the Netherlands. I refilled my closet with all my sweaters for winter some time ago, but I haven't got the oppertunity to wear them yet. Well, today was the day! In one day the temperature dropped around 10 degrees celcius..and omg, that's a huge difference at once! I was so cold today I decided to wear my warmest sweater with some nice warm booties, aren't they cute? I bought both the sweater and the wedges like 3 years ago in Antwerp at Morgan.. a total pain in the ass, I remember I spend like 200 euros. Just had to have them! Sometimes you just need something.. even though it's expensive. It's like love at first sight, you just can't walk away from it! In this case, it was totally worth it!

Gotta get back to work! Hope you girls like the outfit!

Love,
Lucia

What I was wearing:

Sweater ❤ Morgan / Jeans ❤ Diesel / Jewelry ❤ DIY

38 comments:

  1. Hi!!!
    Hola amiga!! que guapaaaaa!
    Me encantan las botas que llevas, se ven muy calientitas y cómodas! :)
    Te mando un beso enorme.

    pd: I can´t wait for my bracelet! :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sweater and I love your bracelets too.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice look! I love the color of your sweater!
    Very comfortable interior! So many beautiful things!

    XoXo Elena

    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous, that soft lilac is beautiful on you! Really adore that sweater, off the shoulder - woo woo sexy!!!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bree!! You are the sweetest!!

      Delete
  6. i'm in love with this!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, nice blog you have! I’m a new follower, would you like to follow each other?
    Makeup And London

    xx
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice bracelets! Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish you a lovely Sunday my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit!

    Enjoy your sunday :)

    www.fussylife.com
    www.facebook.com/fussylife

    xoxo
    K

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the off-the-shoulder look of this cozy sweater!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the off the shoulder look and the fringing looks really unique against such a girly soft color.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're so pretty! and i love your top!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dat ziet er echt een heerlijke trui uit! Hmm, perfect voor deze koude!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Echt perfect voor deze koude dagen idd! Al sneeuw bij jullie?

      Delete
  15. It looks so pretty for winter season..!! :) I like the color combination you did and your shoes feel so comfy.

    Get Showcased

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww.. I love the turquoise and the pink ones! <3 I'm your new follower. Check out my blog if you want, and I'll be really happy if you follow me too :)

    Jalie,
    www.jaliechichi.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hola Lucia!!! you are so beautiful girl!! And that outfit is so cute, I really loved the knit.
    x.o. Ana
    my blog misses you :P

    www.ohmycaramel.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores