HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Monday, November 26, 2012

NikkieTutorials: Makeup Has No Limits

Hey ladies! How are you doing?

Today I want to talk about something totally different! I had some outfit posts planned, but the weather is so grey and depressing, my pictures just won't do it for me, even my Canon EOS can't make them any better. I need some sun!

Anyway, today I want to share the story of the Youtube phenomenon Nikkie de Jager with you girls! She was born and raised in the Netherlands, like yours truely :)! Nikkis' life involves around make-up. In 2008 she started her own Youtube channel, showing the world what you can do with make-up. She became a big hit within a very short period of time. Nowadays her video's have been watched over 35 million times and she gained herself over 230.000 subscribers! I absolutely LOVE her!! She is so funny (totally hilarious).. her ideas and tutorials are awesome and she is gorgeous! She basically is famous in the Netherlands. She has been on many tv shows to tell her story, so inspiring! Her videos vary from celebrity make up tutorials to haute couture tutorials. I will share some of my favorites below!

You need to check out her channel! You can basically find make-up tutorials for every occaision! Visit and subscribe :)!!

NikkieTutorials: Makeup Has No Limits

Hope you girls like this post!! Wishing everyone a lovely week!!

Lots of Love,
Lucia

Fall Leaves Inspired Evening Makeup Look

Lady Gaga "FAME" Commercial Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Scarlett Johansson D&G - The One ''Lace'' - Makeup Tutorial

12 comments:

  1. WOW I'd love to get my eyes like the top picture, or the glittery second one. Somehow I don't think it would turn out the same though haha :-(

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. Great job. Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love eye make up
    <3
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful, totally fantastic tutorials too! I am definitely going to be following her! (You may see some better makeup now on my blog! hahaha!)

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these but my fave has to be the last one!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing makeup!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haar filmpjes zijn echt vet he! Ik wou dat ik zo'n dingen ook kon. Helaas ben ik meestal te lui om meer te doen dan gewoon snel wat mascara aan m'n wimpers te doen ;)

    En bedankt voor je lieve comment! Ik ben ook echt superblij met m'n rijbewijs, eindelijk! :D Een autootje heb ik helaas niet, maar aangezien ik op kot zit en enkel in het weekend thuis ben, vind ik dat eigenlijk niet zo erg, ik leen de auto van m'n ouders wel ;)

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the first make-up photo!! Great post!
    I've get a lot of inspiration when I read your blog, thanks that you will share that with us.

    Would you like to follow each other? So come and have a look at my blog.
    http://fleur-stevens.blogspot.nl/

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there,
    You have quite a lovely blog here.I'm following you now, hope you follow back, I would really appreciate it =D

    x
    Mahima

    http://mahimac.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blog is so cute& inspiring!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores