HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Sunday, November 11, 2012

New designs - Sparkling Rhinestones!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to share a small collection update with you! Chistmas is coming, the time of the year to feel and look glamorous...so I decided to add a little sparkle to my designs. For these series I combined my aztec patterns with a little glamour. I use the same techniques only I strassed the bracelets with Rhinestone crystals. Don't they look gorgeous?! I'll be sharing more sparkling new designs this months!

If anybody is interested in more detailed info about my new bracelets, you can always visit my official website www.LUCIAFLORESDESIGN.com

Hope you like my new designs! Any feedback is highly appreciated!

Wishing everybody a lovely Sunday!!

Lots of Love,
Lucia


36 comments:

  1. My favourite is surely the first one! Love the mustard color =)

    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earlier today I was looking at Moda Capital's blog and I noticed your comment in there about you passion for aztec paterns, I really love what you did here, Im a mexican girl, and I am really really proud that someone in Amsterdam is making this amazing work!! Congrats girl!!!! Youve got a special gift! Love your blog!

    PD: Im a star blogger...actually my blog has got 3 entries :D would you mind checking on it? It would mean a lot to me :D thank you so much!
    www.ohmycaramel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ana! Of course I'll check it out!

      Delete
  3. Hi :) Very nice your blog! Love it! If You want You can go to my blog see if you like ;)
    Maybe we can follow each other :) What do you think?! :)
    Xoxo

    Miss Butterflyyy
    Miss Butterflyyy Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL BRACELET!!^^

    http://greentea-saragoldar.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog! I'm a new follower, follow me back?
    xoxo

    http://thefashionshadowbygiulia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!! I really love your baracelets!!!

    I follow you!!

    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are very, very beautiful, you are so talented! Would you maybe like to follow each other?
    Let me know!
    Hugs from Vienna
    Eve
    http://themefashion.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  8. INCREDIBLE! Love all of these.
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ¡Hola! No conocía tu blog… pero desde hoy te sigo;)
    Te dejo mi dirección de blog, si te gusta no dudes en seguirme para estar en contacto!! Muchas gracias y enhorabuena por el blog.
    Pd: Estreno canal en Youtube con trucos de belleza y Tendencias de moda. Te espero: http://www.youtube.com/user/mamaartista?feature=guide

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beyond obsessed. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!

    Please check out my blog, I would love to read what you think of my latest post!

    P.s. I am your newest follower!


    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores