HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Products I love; Hair & Skin Care

Hey ladies! How are you doing?!

So, for todays post I'm going to talk about something TOTALLY different! I always get many questions about how I keep my hair & skin looking so healthy.. well, I think it is a combination of a healthy life, good genes and using the right products! Today I want to share some of these products with you. I only use organic products without any fragrances (only natural frangrances), preservatives, colorants and animal extracts. I think that is one of the reasons why my skin always looks healthy and moisturized. Perfume really has affect on the health of your skin and hair. It is scientifically proved that these contents are damaging. Maybe you will not feel or see it at the moment, but it will slowly have affect on a long term. So, do you wonder why your skin or hair still feels dry after using all those "promising" very expensive products? Maybe you should check what's in it. I totally recommend everyone to start using organic unfragranced products, I promise you will see a difference in no time!!


These are some products I use almost daily:

Vaseline Moisture locking body lotion - UNFRAGRANCED

I LOVE this body lotion. I've been using it for some time now and my skin is moisturized 24-7!! I always use it on my entire body after showering. My skin always feels soft and looks super healthy. START USING THIS BODY LOTION! You will not regret it! Here in the Netherlands we can get it at any store. Vaseline is an internatinal brand so I assume you can just get it at your local grocery store or pharmacy.

Weleda Rosemary Shampoo / Hair oil & conditioner - Natural fragrance

I'm obsessed with all products from Weleda. I've been using it my entire life, as far as I can remember. Their shampoo and conditioners are amazing! Organic, ofcourse! I use their Rosemary shampoo & hair oil/conditioner a few times a week. My hair is always super soft and shiny. To keep your hair extra healthy, cut your points at least 1-3 cm every 2 months and have a natural hair mask from time to time.

Weleda Facial Almonds oil / day & night moisturizing cream - Natural fragrance

I've been using this facial cream for many years now and I have to say I've never found anything better. I've tried different things, but they just won't do the trick! This natural almonds cream is amazing. It has the same effect as the Vaseline body lotion (can also be used on the face by the way). My skin is always moisturized, it is never dry! I never have any pimples or weird rash on my skin, which can happen with fragranced products. I just apply a little in the morning and at night and that's it! The oil I use once a week for a facial massage, love it!

If you would like to know more about Weleda products, you can go to their website: http://www.weleda.com/

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

So, if you are not happy with the products you are using lately, I for sure recommend you to try out these products, I promise, you will not regret it!!

If you combine these products with a healthy life style, you are good to go! Don't forget the following :):

* Get enough sleep: at least 8 hours a day

* Exercise at least 30 minutes a day

* Healthy structured meals: enough vegies and fruits, not too much meat and dairy (bad for skin!!), if you do... eat biological... AVOID anything with loads of sugar! Sugar is deadly for body, skin & hair!

* Drink 2 liters of water a day, VERY important!

* Not too much sun (super bad!!)

* Do NOT use daily foundations, please, your skin needs to breathe!

* Happy life: follow your heart!

Hope you like this post! Any question? Just ask away!! Wishing everyone a lovely Thursday!!

Love,
Lucia

26 comments:

  1. Awesome products u have listed! :)

    wud u like to follow each other? Let me know! :)

    Maybe you have time see my New post- The White Shirt

    -->Join my Thank you GIVEAWAY & WIN a Prodigy Red Bag: Choose from 4 colors <--

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dit is echt een goede post! Ik zou ook beter zorg moeten dragen voor m'n haar. Ik draag het àltijd in een knot of vlecht of staart, kan ook niet zo gezond zijn volgens mij.. Het is gewoon net een bosje stro als het los is, en ligt nooit hoe ik het wil. Als het gesteild is, vind ik 't wel mooi, maar steilen is zoooo slecht voor je haar, zeker als het zo broos is als het mijne... Voor de rest leef ik best gezond eigenlijk; als ik dit zo lees :)

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De hele tijd je haar vast is inderdaad niet ideaal voor de conditie van je haar! Je zou eens een behandeling moeten beginnen om het zachter te maken. Ik vind het super mooi staan als je je haar los hebt (vooral die ene foto die jij zelf niks vond! :D). Stijlen is super slecht voor je haar idd, niet doen, het fikt gewoon af! Ga anders eens beginnen met amandelolie haarmaskertjes, een paar keer per week. Olijfolie kan ook, maar aangezien jij blond haar hebt kan het eventueel op langere termijn groen worden, dat willen we niet hebben :P! Gezond leven is altijd goed :), je ziet er ook kei goed uit!

      Delete
  3. I really want to find those hair products, you have such amazing hair I definitely want to try whatever you're using! <33 Seriously, it's so long and healthy - love it!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you Bree!! You should definately try it out! Maybe it really works for you! It is kinda pricy, but its totally worth to try!

      Delete
  4. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore beauty post, I love discover products I can't find here in my country!
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an N&K Designs arm party worth $200!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post!! I love this products!!!! :)
    If you want, we can follow each other!! let me know!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your lovely comment!! Sorry!!! :)
    I follow you now through GFC and Bloglovin!!!!!!!
    If you want we can follow also on Facebook!! Let me know!! :)

    http://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico
    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful post!!Your blog is so lovely! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    http://laborsadimarypoppins.blogspot.it/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  9. great tips! I am totally addicted to Vaseline products too :)



    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores