HOME           SHOP           ABOUT           FEATURED         SUBSCRIBE         FAVORITE BLOGS           COLLAB         CONTACT          

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Lucia Flores Design featured in DaWanda Launchbook!

Hey girls,

How's everybodies week going so far? Just wanted to share something exciting (well, for me). I've been featured on many international websites and blogs, but for the first time I've been featured in a "real" press release of a launchbook. Some months ago I was chosen to be featured in the launchbook of the Dutch DaWanda website. DaWanda is the online marketplace for unique and handmade items from international designers and artists. This online marketplace started off in Germany, later came the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Poland and now also the Netherlands. Today I got 20 copies of the book in the mail (dunno yet what to do with so many copies) and I have to say, I feel honered! I have no idea what it's going to bring me, let's hope something good!

Love,
Lucia

8 comments:

  1. Feature in Dawanda!!!Thats super exciting Lucia :)
    Well done!!!

    Thanks for your sweet comment,
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good!!
    thanks for the lovely comment babe!
    great blog

    New outfitpost - autumn rocks
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog! i love it..!
    if you have time you can visit my blog..
    and i'll be happy if we'll follow each other ?

    http://cutemedpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design!!! (:

    xx from
    http://heelsandroses.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That is FANTASTIC news! Good job, how exciting <33 Sky is the limit!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for leaving a comment and taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate you visiting my blog and I will visit you as well.

Lots of Love,
Lucia Flores